Restoration Crew Chief – Calgary
The Crew Chief is responsible to execute the scope of work as determined by the Project Manager for drying and remediation of a variety of emergency situations including water damage, fire, mold, trauma and others.
Candidates will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the restoration industry
- IICRC – WRT certification (Additional IICRC certifications are desirable)
- Applied knowledge of The IICRC S500 and S520 standards
- A valid Driver’s License
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently and / or with little direction
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete paperwork requirements on all jobs including daily submission of activity log
- Comply with all safety requirements including submission of Hazard Assessment for each job and use of proper PPE in all situations
- Answer phone at all times when on-call and return calls when not on call
- Attend sites for active work within ONE HOUR
Crew Chief Responsibilities:
- Complete the scope of work as determined by the Project Manager for emergency restoration jobs including: extraction of water, removal of affected flooring materials, removal of various construction materials, cleaning of contents and structural materials, covering and protecting contents and structure, content manipulation, contents packing and moving, etc.
- Perform daily monitoring visits.
- Procure, direct and supervise all crew members required to complete the scope of work.
- Maintain IICRC certifications.
- Participate in continuing education requirements, corporate events and team building activities.
- Maintain all required KPI’s.