Carpenters & Drywallers – Canmore
ProStar + McKnight is currently looking for a skilled Carpenter/Tradesman/Drywaller that can do general building repairs (frame, carpentry, drywall) from start to completion within the provided schedule.
- 3 years of experience and proven track record in the restoration, emergency or a related industry preferred
- Valid class 5 Drivers License and truck
- Own tools and equipment needed to complete everyday tasks.
- Practical knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance.
- Practical knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools.
- Practical knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Trim / Doors / base board
- Cabinetry Installation
- Drywall patches and painting
- Communicate with Project Managers about project requirements prior to the start of each job.
- Provide daily updates to the Construction Coordinator with respect to the job schedule.
If you’re interested in joining a great team and helping our community, we want to hear from you!