Project Manager – Remote Large Loss Construction
The Project Manager – Remote Large Construction is responsible for all elements of each project starting from initial customer contact & bid through to project completion. It is the PM’s responsibility to complete projects according to projected timelines and budgets.
- 10 -20 years’ experience in commercial and/or complex multi residential construction industry
- Experience with multi-family, residential, commercial, and new construction
- Commercial construction project management experience ranging from $2-$20M+ in size
- Extensive knowledge of building materials that are used specifically in multifamily construction projects.
- Experience with cost controls, bidding, and scheduling.
- Excellent understanding of Canada wide commercial building code requirements.
- Working knowledge of insurance claims an asset but not required.
- Knowledge of restoration techniques asset but not required.
- Extensive travel (Canada wide) is required.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent computer skills (MS Project/Excel/Outlook/Word)
- Coaching / training / mentoring / customer service skills
- Ability to build and foster client relationships
- Ability to identify and adapt to new best practices and change habits and routines